This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Manage the Team alongside the Project Architect
- Complex, Sustainability Driven Projects
- Work Toward your Project Architect career aspirations
This leading Practice is focused of projects that better the community
Located in iconic CBD offices, this studio has a long standing reputation for high-functioning environments. From education through to defense, their project scope is focused on the wellbeing of the community. Their commitment to sustainability practices makes them a go-to for government funded projects, as such they have just had the go-ahead on a number of interesting community driven environments.
Seeking a 2iC Architect to join their team, they are seeking someone who will assist in day-to-day management of the team and project alongside the Project Architect.
- Management and overseeing design and delivery team
- Working with Project Architect to lead design stages
- Hands-on production of documentation from design development through to completion
- Liaison with Clients, Consultants, Builders and Authorities
- Responding to RFI's
- Checking and marking up drawing sets
You will be a driven, management oriented Architect who has aspirations of taking on a Project Architect role in the near futures, as such you will have the following experience:
- 4+ years post-grad experience
- Exposure to team coordinaiton and management
- Sound knowledge of large scale/government funded projects
- Strong Revit expertise
- Exposure to Client and Builder liaison
This is a serious stepping stone for someone who is looking ot lead large projects in the near future. Gain experience and drive projects alongside an amazing company with excellent values.
Reference number: M17717Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.