2IC PROJECT ARCHITECT
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Progressive & High Profile Project
- Multi-Residential, Hotels and Education Projects
- 4-5 Experience required, Revit Environment
This upper tier boutique studio is 12 in size and growing. They have emerged fiercely in recent years, based on a range of highly considered, design orientated single residential, and boutique apartment developments they've curated. Their premium projects are winning the attention of Clients across Australia and The US. Consequently, they seek to move the team forward with an aspiring project architect with upwards of 4-5 years of experience.
This role is for a 2iC Project Architect initially, you will report to the Associate for support and will have key responsibilities within:
- Establishing the project brief with guidance from the Associate or Director
- Conceptualisation and execution of designs
- Design development and coordination with the wider Consultant team
- Selection of materials, finishes, and products in line with the design intent
- Production of tender and contract documentation
- Tender negotiations and selection of Contractors
- Overseeing quality of construction in line with design
- Contract administration alongside Directors & Associates
This studio is unique in its operations, giving everyone in the team the opportunity to manage and lead their own projects while the Director oversees work to ensure a cohesive image. This approach ensures an exciting opportunity to gain complete project exposure.
Best suited to a self-motivated Architect with strong coordination abilities, this role offers an opportunity to further your career with a studio whose quality of design has been making some serious waves. Based on the progression of this position, we would like to see applications from those with:
- ARBV Registration (or other Australian State)
- 4+ Years experience
- Experience across all project stages
- Residential project background preferred
- Strong Revit abilities will be required
Being well regarded for both design and project delivery, this role would suit someone who enjoys exposure to well resolved and exploratory design and being part of a process that ensures design quality is maintained throughout the delivery process.
Due to the expanding nature of this company, substantial career advancement will be available to the lucky Architect who is appointed to this position.
Reference number: M17976Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.