There are currently 15 Architects and Drafting Personnel jobs.
*Huge work pipeline
* 3 - 7 years experience
* Permanent roles, 2 positions
Inner-north, close to public transport and surrounded by cafes and culture!
* Inner suburb location
* High-profile Projects
* AutoCAD Environment
A great studio to work in, enhanced by the quality of design that they produce.
* Community Projects
* Central CBD Offices
* 3 Month Contract
A great opportunity exists for a documentor with skills on both Revit and AutoCAD!
* Major Project Experience Essential
* Major Developer, $25B Portfolio
* Major Blue Ribbon Project
Exclusive to Bloomfield Tremayne.
* Kick off 2020 on right
* Eastern 'burbs Locale
* Multiple Roles Available
Go against traffic and gain valuable hours back in your week!
* Equity to High Performers
* Achievement Orientated Team
* Collaborative Working Environment
THROW YOURSELF IN THE DEEP END...
* We are Gearing up for a BUMPER 2020
* Multiple Major Projects
* Start the New Year in a New Role
Our Clients are about to go into overdrive!
* Do you value longevity?
* Thrive on seeing a project through?
* Keen on a new environment?
Gain long-term project involvement.
* Boutique city fringe design studio
* Family friendly environment
* Workplace projects
Are you looking for a place to call home!
* Permanent Position
* Northern Suburb Location
* SketchUp Guru needed
Take that next step in your career!
* Architects or technicians
* Leading Design Studio
* Health / complex projects
An opportunity to join one of Melbourne most highly regarded studios.
* Large scale projects
* Permanent role
* Amazing career driven opportunity
Health Architect needed for top tier Practice
* Award winning company
* Residential Projects
* Permanent Role
Looking for Senior Revit Technician with a min of 8 yrs' exp...
* Immediate Start Contract
* Contract until Jan 2020
Revit Architect or Technician needed for an immediate start contract.
* Permanent role
* Leading Architecture Studio
* Residential and medium density projects
Excellent opportunities to continue to grow in your role!