This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Global Multidisciplinary Studio
- Solid Administration & Organisational Skills
- Range of Complex Projects, Scope to Progress
Our client is a small and growing city-based practice with progressive management and a global reputation. They have a diverse project scope spanning the health, institutional, multi-residential, retail and commercial sectors.
If you're a proactive, highly organised team player who loves a challenge and is capable of working with minimal supervision and liaising with a range of senior staff members - this firm will want to hear from you!
They are seeking a Document Controller / Project Assistant to carry out the day-to-day administration under the direction of the Associate Director and Senior Project Leaders.
Our client considers the ideal person will possess a minimum of 3 + years experience as a Document Controller with high level computer skills, ideally including Aconex software. A strong administrative background with high volume data entry experience will be key for this position.
Direct experience within the Architecture and Construction Industry would be highly regarded.
From a personal perspective, you must be able to demonstrate exceptional communication, organisational, time management and problem solving skills. Given the primary focus of your role is to provide document control and data entry support across the Architectural and Interior Design department.
It is your responsibility to influence, support and encourage the team to deliver their work efficiently and effectively. It goes without saying that outstanding people skills are essential and a positive, friendly, professional approach will be the key to your success.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Compiling and maintaining control records and related files to release documentation, construction and design drawings to consultants groups
- Maintaining master document register of the latest drawings and a history of all drawing revisions and transmittals
- Assisting in the document/drawing review process
- Examining documents, such as drawings and specifications, to verify completeness and accuracy
- Liaising with document originators or engineering personnel to resolve discrepancies
- Posting changes to computerised and manual control records, releasing documents and notifying teams in a timely manner
- Ensuring prompt data entry into Aconex
- Providing relevant reports as requested
This role will see you working closely with key staff who you will be assisting in the smooth sailing of a busy Architecture studio.
There's no doubt you'll be excited about this company. Long term, permanent position with an anticipated salary package of $55,000 - $70,000 per annum for the person with the necessary skills and personality to excel in this role.
Reference number: M16253Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.