- Career defining opportunity
- Access Consultant role
- Make your mark!
Are you an experienced Access Consultant who would love to join a well respected team whilst having the autonomy and opportunity to make your Sydney mark?
Our Client does incredible work - ensuring buildings are designed and constructed in line with Australian standards related to safety and access - considering the needs of all users across a range of areas. With a commitment and passion for delivering high quality access services across a full range of service types, they are seeking to grow and expand their office with a Senior Access Manager who can not only deliver outstanding service but also be pivotal in developing strong, long lasting relationships in the industry.
So to be considered, here is just some of what do you need:
- Previous experience working within the Access Consulting sector - including hands on experience in professional opinion report writing, access auditing new and existing buildings and plan reviews.
- Ideally a background in Architecture, Building or Health Science.
- Fantastic communication and presentations skills and the ability to build new Client relationships.
- Be able to work autonomously but also as part of a collaborative, friendly team.
On offer is a great working culture, attractive packages and incentives as well as the opportunity to became part of the leadership team.
An exceptional role offering scope to truly make a difference not only in the work that you do but also taking your career to the next level.
Sounds ideal? Ticking the boxes? If so please apply now or call through for a confidential chat.
For more information, please contact Jacqueline Liddicoat on 02 9233 4445 or [email protected]
Reference number: S36279
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners is a dedicated specialist Recruitment Company that has been providing the Architectural, Interior Design and Construction industries with outstanding support for over 25 years in Australia.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.