This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
ACCOUNTS / ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR
- Trendy Collingwood Offices
- Staff Retention 101!
- Permanent, Long-Term Position
Our client is an award winning company of Architects & Interior Designers. Their 100 staff sized practice provides energetic design driven Architectural solutions are seeking an Accounts & Administrator Coordinator to join their Administration team of 7, which includes a pay-roll specialist book keeper.
The role will be broadly based; to succeed you will thrive on being faced with variety of challenging & rewarding tasks which focus on accounts payable / receivable and customer service.
Day-to-day tasks will involve:
- Management of accounts payable and recieveable (excluding payroll)
- Following up on aged receivables
- Monthly invoicing
- Accounts reconciliation
- Ensuring practice databases are maintained with relevant data
- Monitoring bank statements
- Liaising with clients on invoice queries
- Liaising with the Partners of the Studio prior to End of month
- Providing administration assistance
- Providing support to reception as need be
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- 3+ years experience on MYOB within an Accounts Payable / Receivable position
- An impeccable eye for detail
- Good time management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently, multi-task and prioritise
- High level proficiency in Word & Excel
This is a career-boosting role within a prestigious company that will offer you more than just a job... they will invest in your future!
This firm is offering an indicative Salary of $60,000 package.
Reference number: M15726Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.