This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Leading National Architecture & Design Name
- Broad Range of Duties - Never Get Bored
- Stunning Melbourne Laneway Offices
If you are looking to work in a Design environment amongst the elite creatives in the Interior Design industry, apply within!
Our client is an award winning Architecture and Interior Design practice that has been involved in notable projects across Australia. With offices reflecting a keen eye for design, this is the place you want to be.
The role of Administration Assistant reports directly to the Executive Assistant and 3 Directors, with duties adhering to the day to day coordination of the office.
The duties of the position include:
- Maintenance of office supplies and consumables
- Organisation of meeting rooms
- Screening and directing incoming calls
- Managing couriers and mail distribution
- Taking meeting minutes as required
- Maintain honest and open communication with key team members
- Maintaining office procedures
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience within Architecture, Design, or Construction offices required
- InDesign experience desirable
- Perform well under pressure
- Proven ability to prioritise and juggle numerous tasks
Please note this role commences on the 15th April 2019 and is a full-time, long-term position.
Reference number: M17127Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.