Other Jobs You Might Like
* Highly Energetic Assistant
* Architecture experience preferred
* Surry Hills
Looking for an energetic and passionate Assistant
65,000 - 75,000 + Superannuation / M18193
* CBD Located Office
* Close to Transport
* Growth Opportunity
If you are passionate with exceptional attention to detail, this job could be for you.
$60,000 - $90,000 plus superannuation / M18124
* Endless career scope
* Eyes & ears for the Director
* Ensure efficiency
Thrive on planning and organisation? Take pride in your work?
- Permanent Part-time (22.5 hours)
- Architecture Studio located at Sydney CBD
- Can-Do attitude essential
The studio is one of the world's leading design practices, proudly creating sustainable places for tomorrow, an award-winning architectural and heritage consultancy practice with a strong commitment to quality. They specialize in some of the finest buildings from meticulous heritage and conservation schemes to bold contemporary design, create thoughtful architecture that enhances its context.
This position is for a highly motivated Administration Assistant with two or more years of experience ensuring the smooth running of the office through day to day administration. Preferably you will have previous experience in the architecture or design industry.
In your day to day, you will:
- Keep up to date on the internal database using their internal software
- Answering incoming calls: taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email inquiries, couriers, and deliveries.
- Diary meeting management
- Maintaining business processes and procedures
- Maintenance office suppliers, health and safety records.
- Document management
- Project/ Technical administrative support as report documentation
To be considered for this role ideally you will have the following:
- Microsoft Office intermediate/ advanced
- Adobe suite/ affinity (preferred)
- Project Management systems such as Rapport 3 (preferred)
- Willing to learn new systems to use
- Great communications skills
For more information on this role please call Carla Inostroza on 02 9233 4445 or email [email protected]
Reference number: S36026
Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners is a dedicated specialist Recruitment Company that has been providing the Architectural, Interior Design and Construction industries with outstanding support for over 25 years in Australia.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.