This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Award Winning Practice; High End Designs
- Small Trendy City-Fringe Location
- ArchiCAD training for Revit Users
Our client is an awarding-winning practice with over 15 years in the industry. Their considered approach takes into account the cultural and social aspects of design, and their unique style has produced a diverse range of buildings, which have been published both locally & abroad.
This group currently seeks to engage an Architectural Drafter (8 - 12 years experience) who is well versed in ArchiCAD. Projects will include a $55M apartment development, medium sized commercial projects and several high-end residences (in excess of $15mil).
In this role your specific responsibilities will include design development & documentation, though given the small office environment, there may be the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities in the future if you are interested in enhancing the role.
To be considered for this role you must have experience and skills in the following areas:
- Experience working on large scale apartment projects
- A thorough understanding of the design development phases
- A solid level of technical / construction knowledge
- The ability to work confidently and autonomously on ArchiCAD or Revit is essential
A career with this firm is not one to miss... Offering exposure to excellent projects, high end designs, and a great office environment based in South Bank!
Reference number: M15416Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.