This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Work with a well established studio
- Fantastic Studio - inner city location
- Competitive remuneration
Our client is looking for an ArchiCAD documenter who will form an essential part of the documentation team, delivering inspirational and design-focused medium density residential projects.
With an award winning portfolio, our client is seeking and an ArchiCAD documenter with upwards of 4+ years of local experience to play an integral role in the construction documentation stages of projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in medium density residential architecture, ideally town-houses and apartments
- Extensive experience in the construction documentation phase
- Ability to confidently coordinate with various consultants
- Advanced working knowledge of ArchiCAD (essential!)
- Ability to work on several projects both independently and within a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Great workplace culture
- Work on international award winning projects
- Great office fit out
- Amazing work life balance
Reference number: M17677Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.