- Work in the fringes of the CBD with one of Australia's best studios
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration with extra incentives
- Progressive Design focused studio, Revit Environment
Known for their iconic designs that have become landmarks in the making, our client is a design studio with experience across multiple typologies. From commercial projects, public spaces to mixed-use developments they've designed some of Australia's best-known buildings which are now internationally recognized as great architectural pieces worth seeing up close or from far away!
If you have a keen eye for detail and enjoy putting things together, this could be the perfect opportunity to add your flair to projects. We are searching for someone who can work across the delivery stages of a project and has ambitions to move into senior delivery leadership roles
To be for success in this role;
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Strong ArchiCAD skills
- Have well-developed documentation and architectural detailing skills
- Possess strong organisation and time management skills
- Be able to work collaboratively and autonomously
- Enjoy problem-solving
- Have an interest in mentoring and developing other team members
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
So if you are an Architect or architectural graduate looking for something new then look no further! You will be blown away by your new office, and as such, they offer a competitive remuneration package and unique perks that can be discussed at the interview.
Reference number: M18078Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.