ARCHITECT / ARCHITECTURAL GRADUATE - ARCHICAD
- Collingwood Location, Close to all the hot-spots
- Residential & Mixed-use Projects
- Master planning, concept design & town planning
Work within a leading design team on a range of exciting residential and mixed-use developments.
This leading studio is moving forward in leaps and bounds this year, with a number of projects being given the go ahead, they are looking to strengthen their team with 2 ArchiCAD skilled Architects or Architectural Graduates.
Jumping on board and joining this team of talented designers, you will work collaboratively to develop overall master planning and concept designs, and seeing projects through to town planning. As the 'front-end' of the studio, you will have direct input when creating designs that not only meet, but beat the Clients expectations.
- Collaborate on concepts and master planning
- Production of working drawings and presentation materials in ArchiCAD
- Town planning submissions and presentations
This role requires some serious design talent, someone who understands what makes a fantastic living environment. The ideal candidate will hold:
- 4+ years' post-grad experience
- A portfolio consisting of multi-unit residential design
- A keen eye for quality design
- Familiarity with local building cobes and regulations
- ArchiCAD experience a MUST
If you're looking to join a well known, established name, and strengthen your design talents - this role is the one!
Reference number: M17770Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.