ARCHITECT / ARCHITECTURAL GRADUATE
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Hybrid Architecture/Interiors Role
- Flexible Working Environment
- Iconic Melbourne Community Projects
This studio sees Architecture as a form of community expression, and this ethos shows in their uniquely internactive designs. Showcasing the best and brightest in innovation, materiality, and spatial design, their community focussed environments not only provide essential services, but give back to the fabric of the city.
Spanning infrastructure, civic, education, and installation projects, this studio has seen an upturn in demand. Joining their team as an all-rounder, you will get involved in early project stages, developing concept design across both Architecture and Interiors to create cohesive environments inside and out.
As a holistic individual, you will get involved from project intitiation, working with Project Architects and Design Directors to develop concepts alongside Clients to ensure best outcomes across a range of innovating spaces. Following projects through, you will get involved in:
- Client and Consultant liaison to produce desired design outcomes
- Selection and scheduling of materials and products
- Design development through documentation to carry intent through delivery
- Assisting in Construction Stages as required
This unique role required a unique designer with a passion for community focused environments.
- This unique role required a unique designer with a passion for community focused environments.
- Passion for community projects
- Strong software skills - Revit, Rhino
- Can do attitude and a eye for quality design
Leading the way in their field, this design focused studio has a plethora of interesting projects ready for you to sink your teeth into... better yet, this is a flexible WFH environment!
Reference number: M18065Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.