ARCHITECT - ASSOCIATE
Other Jobs You Might Like
- Immediate commencement Permanent position
- Luxury residential projects with upward of $10mill
- Hybrid work environment with $120k plus super salary
Our client is a highly regarded Architectural studio working on some of Melbourne's highly desired luxury projects. With a strong Melbourne presence, they are experiencing steady growth, and their well-known reputation has led them to look for a new project leader/ associate who can look after luxury resident projects.
This is a unique role that is broad and diverse for a Project leader wanting to take a leap of faith and lead. You will be joining a diverse brand and studio while bringing your own flair and design talent into the office. As a natural problem solver, you will understand the importance of efficiency, highlighting important versus urgent tasks. Your attention to detail is critical. You will constantly be looking for ways to improve the business, with strong interpersonal skills to ensure a close working relationship with all related stakeholders (internal and external) to achieve the best result.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- A Technical understanding
- A minimum of 6 years of local post-graduate experience
- A keen eye for design
- Demonstrate strong documentation skills with attention to detail
- This studio is open to any CAD/BIM platforms
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
In turn out client offers a range of exciting perks, these include:
- Open kitchen fully stocked with snacks, beverages and fruit
- Celebration and milestone lunches
- Social events, birthday celebrations and other fun stuff
- EAP, Vaccinations and team building events
- Weekly in-house yoga sessions plus health & wellness programs
- Fortnightly workshop/training sessions
So If you are a project Architect or leader looking to take a leap of faith and work autonomously but still part of a team this might be a role for you.
Reference number: M18146Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.