This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Work Side-by-side the Associate
- Assist in Design, Documentation, and Delivery
- High-end Residential, Commercial & Hotel Projects
Maintaining their growth through 2020, this is a truly future-sighted design practice. Known for their culture of collaboration, growth, and forward thinking, this award winning design name has grown from strength to strength in the past 5 years, and this year hasn't stopped them!
With their Q4 project pipeline looking steady, and 2021 already shaping up to be a busy year across their 3 national studios, they are keen to appoint an Architect to work in a 2iC capacity to a project Associate. This role will span across all project stages, however, will focus keenly on design on apartment, hotel and commercial office design.
- Attend Client meetings and develop project briefs
- Workshop and collaborate on concept designs
- Manage project team along-side Project Associates
- Manage and Coordinate project consultants
- Oversee project deliverables
- Liaise with Clients throughout project process
We see this as an exceptional career opportunity for someone who is that step between 'team member' and 'project leader', who is wanting to take the next step toward running their own projects autonomously.
- 5-10 years experience
- Strong Revit capabilities
- Proficient in Rhino
- Background in mid-high density projects
- Strong design driven portfolio
If you are wanting to push your career in the direction of leadership, this role will support and assist you in realising your potential.
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Reference number: M17600Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.