- Specialist, innovation focused projects
- Sustainable design opportuntity
- All-round role with potential for career growth
Work on projects that will make a difference to the world. Give back to the wider community.
Located in leafy East Melbourne, this Studio has earned themselves a specialist reputation in the science and innovation space. Working on a range of sustainability focused projects, they have respect, and know-how in their field.
Joining the small team, you will develop a unique understanding of research environments, with involvement across all project stages, you will:
- Rub shoulders with the brightest scientific minds
- Generate concepts with unique functional requirements
- Collaborate with Clients and Stakeholders to produce high-performance environments
- Gain complex technical experience from concept to completion
- Maintain design excellence to reflect the studio's reputation
- See projects through construction, and realise your vision
Working in a collaborative, yet autonomous environment you will have established your career on complex projects, with the ideal applicant holding:
- 5-10 years post-grad experience
- Registration wiht the ARBV (Preferred)
- A portfolio consisting of research or health facilities
- Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Client and Stakeholder management exposure
If you've ever considered how you can combine your architectural background with progressing science and innovation, this role is sure to be of interest.
Reference number: M17736Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.