This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Mid-sized Studio
- All-round Position
- Residential & Commercial
Our client is a mid-sized creative studio that turns dreams into reality. Bringing a high level of passion and attention to detail this studio is making waves across the industry. Their project typologies range across a variety of sectors ranging from commercial to residential, as well as public spaces and luxury resorts.
Due to an influx of work, they are looking for a Graduate of Architecture or registered Architect to join their team, and assist in either design or the delivery of breathtaking work. The ideal candidate will come from a background of either residential or commercial background.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have the following:
- A Technical understanding
- A keen eye for design
- Demonstrate strong documentation skills with attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years local experience in an office environment
- Proficiency in Revit is a must
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to roll up your sleeves and get involved.
- Permanent Position with a very competitive salary on offer!
- Good opportunity for career progression
- Inner city Location
- Genuine opportunity for a great work / life balance!
- Continuous training from senior staff and professional
Reference number: M17752Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.