- High-quality Multi-residential & Single Dwelling Projects
- Mid-sized company with room for growth
- City Fringe location with access to PT & Parking
Influence the way people live, create socially sustainable environments and develop communities that give back.
Located in a very cool pocket of the city fringe, this mid-sized practice is close to bars, cafes and Melbourne culture (when we're allowed out of course!). Working within this tight-knit team, you will take on the rewarding and challenging projects from initiation through completion.
Reporting to Associates, you will work autonomously and within the project team across a range of duties inlcuding:
- Concept design development and workshopping
- Production of massing and feasibility studies
- Town planning and building permit submissions
- Coordination and collaboration with Consultants
- Production of tender and construction drawings
- Assisting in contract and construction administration
We would like to see applications from Architects with:
- 4+ Years of Experience
- ARBV (or Interstate) Registration
- Multi-residential or commercial exposure
- Min 12 months of Revit experience
If you're wanting to work close to all Melbourne has to offer, and be given the chance to work in an all-round capacity, on projects that enhance the lives on other... apply now!
Reference number: M17819Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.