- Architecture that incorporates robotics & machine learning
- Ideal for an Architect or Technician
- Stable Role, Salary + Bonus
Our client is an emerging architectural studio in the inner eastern suburbs. Based on their capacity to design innovative, cutting edge industrial and commercial developments that integrate futuristic technology, they have many projects underway and a massive pipeline of work.
They seek an Architect or Graduate Architect with 4-6-ish years of experience who can apply their all-around capabilities to projects and meaningfully contribute to a growing studio by offering support to an industry-leading Director.
Projects will range from small new-builds to 100,000sqm developments, so experience across similar industrial and commercial focused projects is most highly sought.
You'll be primarily involved from the initial concept through master planning, design development and town planning. Full documentation is not always completed for every project within the office, but strong technical skills are still required.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience on industrial or commercial projects
- Ideally Registered Architect or an experienced Graduate seeking registration
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD and SketchUp (but open to working on BIM in the future)
- Proven design and documentation background and the ability to run projects
- Sound knowledge of local building codes and regulations
- Site experience would be an advantage but is not a necessity
This office is currently an AutoCAD environment; they are looking to transition to Revit or ArchiCAD down the track, so dual capabilities would be ideal. In return for your expertise and commitment, the benefits are many! The team currently sit just under ten staff, but they're going from strength to strength and if your career goal is to look long term, the opportunity to step up exists. The Director is energetic and enjoys mentoring staff, and with two decades of specialised experience in this niche project sector, you'll learn a lot with his guidance and support.
A genuine, friendly and flexible working environment offering a top of the market salary and an A+ supportive workplace culture.
Reference number: M17927Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.