- Leading Mid-sized Studio
- Progressive Working Environment
- Broad mix of projects, Rail, Residential, Schools
Their progressive approach, quality designs, and exciting projects is what makes this Studio a leader in their field.
Their CBD based studio is centered around technology, with Directors who want to ensure the team is provided with the best when it comes to the tools of the trade. With adiverse range of projects underway, they are looking to appoint an emerging Project Architect or 2iC to assist in overall leadership of rail, education, and residential projects.
Ensuring projects maintain momentum throughout you will be involved in:
- Project programming alongside Senior Project Architects
- Overseeing and management of project deliverables
- Concept and design development
- Production of complete documentation sets
- Liaison and coordination with Consultants and Contractors
- Site meetings to resolve issues and check progress
- Contract administration and hand-over
Operating under supervision of Senior Architects, this will be a perfect stepping stone for an up and coming Project Architect who is ready to take on more autonomy.
- 6+ years' post-grad experience
- ARBV Registration
- Strong Revit skills a must
- Large project experience ($100m +)
Given the mix of projects, their progressive offices, and amazing management team... this is a not to be missed position.
Reference number: M17959Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.