Other Jobs You Might Like
$80k to $100k plus super / S35821
* Permanent Role
* Award Winning Practice
* CBD Location
Outstanding opportunity for a career driven Architect with Award winning practice.
$90k to $110k plus super / S35975
* Permanent Role
* National Practice
* Commercial/ Retail Projects
An exciting new role with a well respected firm of Architects & Designers
* Solid Management Skills
* All-Round Capabilities
* Industrial, Apartments
This medium-sized firm specialises in well designed developments
* Grow your skills
* Inner city location
* Great design quality
A position that will allow your career to finally progress
- Run projects from inception through to completion
- Design freedom on single residential developments
- Richmond Location, Creative Studio Environment
This design orientated practise undertakes a mix of Architectural and Interiors projects for some great clients. They are a small team of Architects and Interior Designers who work together in a collaborative environment. Our client has a healthy pipeline of work and is looking to expand their team with a new architect or architectural graduate who can be mentored into a Project Leader.
In this role, initially, you'll work closely with the director and act in a 2IC capacity when running refined single dwelling projects. You will be coordinating and managing projects from schematic design and design development to completion. This role will see you hands-on with documentation. Being a small practice, you will see yourself getting out on-site to oversee project progression.
To be suitable for this role, you will have:
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- Previous experience on high end residential with a minimum of $2 million in build value
- Strong background in seeing projects through delivery
- Strong technical ability
- Excellent communication
- Ability to liaise effectively between builder, client and team
- A positive and proactive attitude!
- Interest in working in the office to learn under one of the industry's best
- Team lunches at newly opened restaurants for design inspiration
- A competitive salary with plenty of room for progression faster than the other practices
- Dog friendly - bring your best friend to work
- Opportunity to take ownership of projects and see them built
- Mentoring through design, delivery and contract administration stages
Reference number: M18064Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.