This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Leading national studio with strong design profile
- Central city location. Growing local team
- Strong career progression opportunity
Highly-awarded nationally for their contribution to architecture, this leading studio is making waves in the SA market. Bringing their acclaimed designs to Adelaide, they have set up base permanently and are looking to further establish their team.
Seeking a mid-career Architect to work within their tight-knit team of a Director and 3 Graduates, this position would be seen as a 2iC on a range of institutional, health & public projects. An all-rounder in the office, you will get involved across all project stages.
- Client and Consultant liaison and coordination
- Contribution to early design stages and design development
- Working across delivery of drawing packages
- Assisting in management and mentoring Junior Staff
- Involvement in contract administration and site based delivery
Given the small size, but high-profile of this studio, this role will come with serious career progression for the right candidate. We would like to see applications from those with:
- 5-7 years' post-graduate experience
- Strong design and delivery abilities
- An eye for unique and boundary pushing design
- Exposure to education, health, or other institutional typologies
- Strong Revit and technical documentation knowledge
Joining at the early stages of this practices debut into the Adelaide market, this role has all of the benefits of working within a small team, but is also backed by their larger national presence.
Reference number: M18661
Please note: Our offices will be closed frim Thursday 21st December and will reopen Monday 8th JanuaryPlease Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.