This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
ARCHITECT / BUILDING DESIGNER
- Social & Disability Housing
- Exceptional Office Culture
- Lead and Manage your own Projects
Specialised, purposeful design. Work with Clients to improve their quality of life.
Our Client is a specialist design consultancy who work with a broad range of Clients to cater to differing life circumstances. Focussing on accessibility, their caring and personalised service makes for a rewarding career opportunity.
PLeading your own projects from initiation, you will manage a portfolio of NDIS referrals, public works, and small commercial projects to create solutions based architecture to suit the needs of the Clients.
- Client meetings and brief development
- Design of customised solutions
- Accessibility reporting, ensuring compliance with DDA
- Construction documentation and specifications
- Project Management and contract administration
The ideal applicant will be an empathetic and compassionate designer who is seeking a rewarding career in assisting others.
- Mid-level Architect or Building Designer (5+ Years Experience)
- Exceptional AutoCAD abilities
- Sound knowledge and experience in DDA Compliance
This is a unique and rewarding career opportunity with a growing design consultancy.
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
Reference number: M17610
Please Note: Our offices will be closed between Friday 18th December - Monday 11th January.Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.