ARCHITECT - DEFENCE & HEALTH PROJECTS
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Dig your teeth into major projects
- Join a Powerhouse of Innovation in Design
- All-round role with broad project exposure
If you're itching to get out of the 'pigeon hole', this role will see you work across all phases of large, interesting projects.
Seen as a specialist in government funded projects, their work spans health, defence, judicial and community spaces. Their close, tight-knit team prides themselves on the quality, innovative outcomes they produce. With their teams working on projects from inception throughout the project lifespan, this role offers a chance to really get your teeth stuck into interesting builds.
Joining the team in an all-round capacity you will be involved in all project stages including:
- Concept design, design development
- Production of various building / planning applications
- Assisting in Client and Stakeholder management and liaison
- Consultant engagement and coordination
- Production of construction documentation
- Overseeing construction on Site
This role is ideal for a mid-level architect who is ready to elevate their career. As such you will be:
- 5-8 years post-grad experience
- A strong communicator within a team environment
- Well versed in large-scale projects (ideally health or defence)
- A strong Revit user
- An all-rounder with a firm grasp on all project stages
If you're feeling stagnant in your current role and are seeking the chance to expand beyond your current position, this is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your project leadership abilities.
Reference number: M17819Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.