This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
ARCHITECT / PROJECT LEADER
- Great studio with awesome office culture and central location
- Diverse projects and room to grow
- Attractive remuneration and incentives
Our client is a leading multidisciplinary studio looking to bring onboard a new technical project architect/project leader or someone looking to step into that role.
Based in the leafy fringes of the CBD, this bustling studio is making head weight, having won numerous projects across various typologies this studio is keen to bring on board strong project leaders ASAP.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 4 years of local post-graduate experience working across Revit as a project leader. The role will see you either leading or supporting a leader deliver projects across multi-residential, aged-care, education and mixed-use commercial spaces.
In your day-to-day, you will most likely work in a 360 capacity meaning you may be working from initial client brief and follow-through projects through to completion.
To be successful, you must have the following:
- Minimum 4 years of post-graduate experience
- Be a proficient Revit user
- Have strong stakeholder engagement/client liaison skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have a passion for interior design
- Be willing to mentor junior team members
- Have a strong technical skillset
If you tick all or some of the criteria, do not hesitate to apply. Our client is busier than ever and is keen to continue building its growing studio.genuinely excellent workplace culture and great opportunities for career development.
Reference number: M17701Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.