This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
ARCHITECTS AND TECHNICIANS - MAJOR PROJECTS
- Experienced Graduate roles through to experienced Revit Technicians and Architects
- Team of 10 to be built through January into February
- Long term Infrastructure / mixed use projects
Are you wanting to join a quickly expanding studio who have recently won several exceptional projects that offer long term security and exposure to highly technical and high profile projects?
These roles will be based in a busy multi disciplinary studio, in a highly advanced BIM environment offering BIM skilled Architects and Architectural Technicians at various experience levels excellent opportunities. In particular those with infrastructure project experience, including rail and road would be highly valued, however those with technical commercial scale project experience looking to gain involvement on such projects are highly encouraged to apply.
These roles would be of interest to professionals who are interested in seeing their career advance on highly technical, high profile infrastructure projects.
The roles we are recruiting on:
- Experienced Graduate Architects - from 2 to 5 years experience, with past technical documentation involvement in Revit and Rhino modeling skills in early project stages.
- Architects - Strong hands on Revit skills, broad BIM knowledge and ability to work under key project leaders from design development and documentation stages initially with overall coordination and delivery exposure to advance in line with the ongoing development of the projects.
- Revit skilled Architectural Technicians - from 3 years experience and upwards to advanced senior technicians who will form the basis of the technical project documentation team in a multi disciplinary environment. Strong technical detail design and construction documentation focus.
- BIM Architects or Technicians - will be part of the documentation team however will take 360 BIM involvement across the project.
These roles offer exceptional remuneration, long term commitments and exposure to high profile infrastructure projects with a many faceted project usage.
Reference number: M16488
Please Note: Our offices will be closed from Friday 22nd December 2017 and will reopen Monday 8th January 2018. Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday season!Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.