This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Various Roles Available in a Well-Known Studio
- Interesting Mix of Projects - Edu, Health, Commercial & Resi
- All-round Position within a Talented Team
Join this well known studio at a cruicial turning point in their commercial growth. Develop and grow your skill-set toward obtaining your career goals.
Located in the heart of the CBD, this renowned Melbourne studio is on the cusp of strategic change. With new business practice in play, they are coming for tier-1 status. Having won a number of exciting projects recently, they are quickly establishing themselves as a go-to in government tenders.
Joining as a Mid-level Architect you will collaborate within the Team across all project stages, getting involved in:
- Design workshops for concept and design development
- Coordination with Consultants, Builders, and Clients
- Hands-on documentation from design to CD
- Involvement in contract administration
As an all-rounder, you will see this role as pivotal in your career development. Gaining further experience in an all-round capacity, we are seeking those who wish to elevate themselves.
- 3+ Years' post-grad experience
- ARBV Registration (or close to)
- Strong Revit skills are a must
Given the board project scope, we are open to seeing folios from any background!
If you're keen to push your career forward, and wish to join a studio on the cusp of a massive growth phase, apply now!
Reference number: M17885Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.