This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Inner-North Mid-Size Architectural Firm, Permanent Position
- Range of Public Projects, ArchiCAD Environment
- Career progression opportunities!
Mid-Sized practice with 20-ish people in the office; lovely group of people and the office environment is open and social with an easy-going feel. Based in the heart of Fitzroy, you will be footsteps away from great cafes and shops, and won't have to battle the city traffic to get to work!
Known in the industry for their institutional, residential and smaller commercial work, though their portfolio is quite broad, including interesting projects such as public buildings, performing arts centers, civic centers, sports/aquatic centers and education work, ranging in value from $5mil to $50mil.
Currently seeking a skilled ARCHICAD DRAFTSPERSON with upwards of 4+ years experience.
You will be working as part of a team and given involvement in all aspects of a project, from design right through to interiors fit-outs.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Quick and confident skills on ArchiCAD
- A thorough understanding of design development phases
- A solid level of technical / construction knowledge
- Ability to product contract documentation, as this will be a focus of the role
- Any 3D, rendering or presentation skills would also be highly regarded
- A desire to increase your skills and responsibility level (as this group would ideally like to see you work up to delivering projects in the future!)
Fantastic chance for a keen & committed Draftsperson to become a part of a Design-oriented group with the opportunity to progress your career under their guidance! Indicative salary package of $55,000 + Superannuation up to $75,000 + Superannuation.
Reference number: M15693Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.