- South Eastern Suburbs, Flexi / Hybrid Environment
- Premium Salary up to 130K+Superannuation+perks
- Single Residential Developments ($1-$4M)
Our client is a mid-sized, multi-award-winning studio located in the south eastern suburbs. This is a rare opening to join a company that prides itself on delivering unique homes that reflect their client's style.
Currently, they are seeking a Design Architect to join their expanding, multi-disciplinary team and work on a range of schematic design packages for single dwellings with a build value between $1-$5M.
Working alongside the Design Manager, your primary focus will be:
- Work collaboratively with clients to understand their unique requirements
- Producing schematic design solutions in REVIT + Enscape
- Coordination with Town Planning and Drafting studio to ensure design intent is protected
- Client management
Strong knowledge of Revit is essential, along with an understanding of BCA requirements, so a minimum of 3 years of experience (at the very minimum) working on residential developments in the local market is necessary.
In return, this studio prides themselves on:
- Flexible hours
- WFH Hybrid Environment
- Providing top of the market salaries to employees
- Regularly salary + performance reviews
- Corporate Gym Memberships
- Employee carparks
The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines independently or within a team environment are characteristics highly sought by our client.
Reference number: M18149Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.