This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Revit and AutoCAD Environment
- Vibrant Emerging Firm
- Range of high-end Projects
Based on demand for their cutting-edge designs, our Client is ready to GROW!
Our Client is gaining a solid reputation in the emerging market for their high-end polished designs across residential, aged-care, and hospitality sectors. Having secured and delivered a number of stunning projects in recent years, the demand for their work has seen organic growth within their team.
Acting as a valuable asset to the architectural team, your duties will include:
- Preparation of architectural details
- Attending site visits and preparation of existing condition drawings
- Ensuring all relevant legislation, standards and regulations are upheld throughout documentation stages
- Supervision of Junior Staff
- Creation of blocks and families in AutoCAD and Revit
Ideally, you will have upward of 5 years of experience with exposure to both Revit and AutoCAD, having worked on residential, or aged-care sectors. You will have a in depth understanding of Australian Standards and sound knowledge of the latest material types.
If you're a Revit savvy Draftsperson, with a keen eye for detail, and the desire to work on high-end designs, this emerging Studio is ready to speak to you!
Reference number: M16348Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.