This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Be Mentored & Inspired
- Flexible, Hybrid Environment
- Inner-City, Design Focused Studio
We are seeking a bright and gifted Graduate Architect!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a young, innovative team working on high-end residential and hotel projects.
Working with a Project Architect, you'll be encouraged to develop a depth of architectural knowledge that will enable you to work with confidence and expertise across all project types and stages in the coming years.
Revit proficiency is highly valued for this role!
- Friendly and supportive small team environment
- Training, mentoring and professional development opportunities
- Gain experience across a variety of small to large scale residential and hotel projects
- Bachelor/Masters of Architecture (or equivalent qualification)
- 2-3 years experience working in an architectural office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understanding of BCA, Australian Standards, development controls and construction
- Proficient in Revit with work shared files
- Good foundation in design, documentation and detailing experience to date
- Able to take instruction but passionate, keen to collaborate and to partake
- Reliable with a high attention to detail
- The salary package offered will be commensurate with your skills and experience
With a holistic approach to architecture and interiors, this studio is committed to achieving the best possible outcome by delivering well considered, practical and beautiful designs for their clients. The Director enjoys a challenge and has no fear when it comes to pushing the boundaries in order to achieve the ultimate balance between design and buildability.
An outstanding opportunity to gain all-round exposure and jump between small and large scale projects that might include a high-end, boutique home to a multi-res or mixed use development to a hotel refurbishment.
This role is permanent and offers long-term job security and growth.
If you live within the south east fringe of the city centre, the location and the opportunity on offer is sure to excite!
Reference number: M17946Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.