- Permanent opportunity with national practice
- High End/ Design focused projects
- Lead multiple projects in a supportive office!
This design orientated practice undertakes a mix of Architectural and Interiors projects for some great clients. They are a mid-sized team of Architects and Interior Designers who work together in a collaborative environment. Social events and team bonding activities are common occurrences within this team, and they pride themselves on supporting their staff with any extra training they require. Projects range from high-end housing, multi-unit residential, hospitality and Interiors.
- Working closely with company Director
- Coordinating and managing project from design development through to completion
- Leading small teams and ensuring deadlines are met being hands on with documentation AutoCAD and Revit
- Liaising with consultants and other third parties involved on project
- Getting out on-site to oversee project progression
- Mentoring other junior staff members
- Relevant qualifications in Architecture
- 7-8 years LOCAL experience in the industry
- Previous experience on residential, ideally multi-unit residential projects
- Solid skill in AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Strong technical ability
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent communication
- Ability to liaise effectively between builder, client and team
- A positive and pro-active attitude!
- Opportunity to take ownership of projects and see them built
- Work on top quality design with good variety of work
- Become part of a growing office of great people
- A competitive salary with plenty of room for progression to Associate level
- Salary will be in the range of $75k-$85k + Super depending on years' experience and skill set.
- Office dog
- Day off on your birthday
An amazing opportunity to join a team of dynamic and creative individuals whose working environment is one to be envied!
Reference number: M18133Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.