Other Jobs You Might Like
- Design Led Ethos, Revit & Enscape
- Local & International Projects
- City Based Studio
An exceptional role to join an expanding studio with a big future!
Whilst small in size, the impeccable pedigree of this studio offers an appealing range of projects spanning high-end hotels, boutique hospitality and commercial and tall residential towers.
This rare opportunity calls for an equally impressive Graduate Architect who has been looking to join a true, research-based design studio.
- Bachelor or Master Architecture qualification
- 2-3 years postgraduate experience across high-end, design focused projects
- Strong proficiency using Revit and Enscape
- Talent and interest in 3D modelling, graphics and presentation drawings
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
Whilst they are in need of quality assistance, you will have to demonstrate your capabilities and your passion, commitment, natural design flair and enthusiasm will prove to be your most important assets!
You will be given the opportunity to work closely with the Design Principal in early concept stages producing 2D design images at planning stages and creating and evolving 3D images in Enscape. Your creativity will be fostered and nurtured in this environment and your skills and expertise will develop quickly and naturally as a result.
This is a long term, permanent, career boosting position and only the best will be given the opportunity to progress.
If you would like to be part of this team of inspired architects, timing is everything, apply now!
Reference number: M18183Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.