This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
ARCHITECTURAL & INTERIOR DRAFTSPERSON
- Highly crafted project focus
- Revit & AutoCAD Essential
- 1-3 Month Contract, View to Ongoing
Located in STUNNING City offices (though initially WFH), this design name is a true stand-out in the residential and hospitality scene.
In the lead up to Christmas, they are getting ahead of deadlines and seeking to appoint a skilful Draftsperson to assist in the delivery on a range of highly resolved, luxury private residences. Working within the team you will produce quality CD packages to issue on-site.
- Produce Interior & Architectural construction packages
- Create customised details for interior joinery
- Coordinate with Consultants to maintain design intent
They are seeking a reliable set of hands with a strong technical focus. As such, we would like to see candidates with:
- A technical portfolio displaying both architecture & interiors drawings
- Revit & AutoCAD abilities
- High-end residential experience
This is a great opportunity to work on some fantastic projects and earn cash in the lead up to Christmas (Can you believe it!?)
Due to current circumstances, our team is currently working remotely
To contact our offices: please email [email protected]
To apply: Click the "Apply for this job" button
Reference number: M17599Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.