This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT LEADER
- Award-Winning, Engineering Company
- Well Structured, Collaborative Team
- Diverse Range of Complex Projects
Over many years this firm has built a reputation for achieving cutting edge designs with efficiency. They believe in diversity, collaboration and adding value to the world via positive change - a unique ethos backed by a talented, social team of like-minded individuals.
You will be responsible for leading the building design and construction documentation within the Architectural sector of this firm.
The essential requirements identified by our client include:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture
- 10 years post-graduate experience
- Experience designing and documenting large-scale, complex developments
- Revit Capable
- Ability to lead documentation teams and packages
- Proficient at developing concepts and working through all stages of design
It would be ideal and highly regarded if you had a background in healthcare, educational, civic or research facility projects and site experience.
In terms of your attributes, success will favour those with:
- Exceptional management, leadership and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Positive, proactive attitude and a commitment to actively contribute to the employee-owned culture
Not only will you be rewarded financially for your efforts, but youll also be supported by the culture and inspired by the environment, which is stylish, state of the art and right on the fringe of the CBD.
This is a long-term career position offering solid advancement prospects and a competitive salary.
Reference number: M17802Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.