ARCHITECTURAL REVIT DOCUMENTOR
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- High-Quality Projects
- City Location, Outstanding Culture
- Key Technical Documentation Expertise
Our client is a well-regarded design house that has emerged into the upper tier in recent years based on a range of progressive and high-profile projects that span community, apartments and mixed-use in nature.
They seek to move their award-winning team forward with the addition of a technically strong Revit Documentor or Architect.
If you can demonstrate your exceptional all-round skills with a proven ability to hit the ground running and think on your feet, you could be just the talent they seek!
The following expertise are essential:
- 5+ years postgraduate experience in the Australian market
- Highly advanced Revit knowledge
- Solid experience in relevant, large-scale project sectors
- Outstanding detailing and documentation skills with the ability to transform design ideas into detailed drawings
- Ensure the highest quality project outcomes
- Consultant coordination and delivery across a range of projects
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Capable of leading a small team
With a strong focus on resolution of construction methodology during design development and documentation stages, your communication skills to work with the design team and external consultants will be most highly valued.
Projects will predominantly consist of commercial and residential of a medium to large scale.
Excellent remuneration package available.
Offering career progression opportunities, a strong pipeline of projects and a great team, this one is not to be missed!
Reference number: M17943Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.