This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES COORDINATOR
- Strong Organisation & Coordination Skills
- Prominent Architectural Practice
- High Profile, Major Project
This city based studio is keen to appoint a Service Coordinator on a permanent basis for the major, government based project they're leading.
Given the complexity involved, it's essential that you possess the necessary skills to look after all services coordination across this $1B project. A proven background with a minimum of 5-7 years experience will be integral to your success.
Responsible for the coordination, management and delivery of services in a fast paced environment where no two days will be the same, you will be expected to:
- Coordinate and manage services across all aspects of the project
- Respond to reported issues and coordinate efficient and effective responses
- Build effective working relationships with consultants and contractors
- Maintain strong relationships through regular meetings and communications
- Receive and manage incoming calls and emails accordingly
- Maintain and manage accurate data in the database
- Provide relevant reports as requested
- Manage delivery and risk across the scope of work, contract requirements and financial outcomes
- Ensure standards and quality systems comply
- Conduct project audits and technical reviews as required
From a personal perspective, a friendly nature and diligent, methodical approach is key.
You will be part of a creative and supportive culture where teams are encouraged to collaborate and share ideas.
If youre inspired by a challenge and you thrive in an environment that allows you to showcase your exceptional communication and problem solving skills, apply now!
An inviting salary package is available.
Reference number: M17705Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.