- Inner Eastern Location
- Growth Area! Robotics / AI Industrial Projects
- Permanent, Stable Position
Our client is 15 employees in size architectural practice in the Eastern Suburbs. Based on their capacity to design innovative industrial and commercial developments, they have many projects underway.
They are seeking an Architect, Graduate Architect or Architectural Technician with 4+ years of experience who can apply their technical expertise to projects.
Projects will range from small factories to 100,000sqm, highly innovative developments for ASX listed companies. Therefore, experience across similar industrial and commercial focused projects is highly sought after.
You'll be involved from design development, construction documentation through to on-site works. Strong technical and coordination skills are still very much required.
Skills & Experience:
- High proficiency in AutoCAD
- Previous experience on industrial and/or commercial projects
- Proven design and documentation background and the ability to run projects
- Sound knowledge of local building codes and regulations
- Site experience would be an advantage but is not a necessity
Whilst this office is currently an AutoCAD environment, they are looking to transition to Revit down the track, so dual capabilities would be ideal.
In return for your expertise and commitment, the benefits are many! The team currently sit just under 15 staff and they're going from strength to strength. If your career goal is to look long term, the opportunity to step up exists.
Reference number: M17923Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.