- Time for a change? Relocate to Canberra
- Pathway to Partnership
- Growing Studio under a National Leader
Work on a massively broad range of projects, oversee this growing studio, and be given the chance to flourish.
If you're sick of the city, the commute, and the grind, and find yourself craving the luxury of space... consider a move to the Nations Capital. With 120 staff nationally, this leading Australian name has been a long running powerhouse. Leading the game in Education, Seniors Living, Commercial Workplace, and Healthcare projects, their scope of works has something for everyone.
Joining the Leadership Team within their emerging Canberra practice, you will have a hands-on approach to project delivery, overseeing the team across all project phases from design to hand-over. Ensuring the future of the Studio, you will have a part in establishing and growing Client relationships within the local market. Management of day-to-day project operations.
- Hands-on involvement in design and delivery
- Leading, overseeing, and mentoring project teams
- Liaison and coordination with Clients, Consultants, and Stakeholders
- Production, review and quality assurance of all project deliverables
Considered a strategic appointment, this role will suit someone who may be stuck in line, awaiting the next career step. The ideal applicant will have:
- A mid-large scale project background comprising projects upward of $20m-$50m
- Proven track record in Client relationship management
- Strong all-round technical and design abilities
- An understanding of business practices
- Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently
- Clear and concise communication style
- Revit experience
On offer is the potential for a career and life changing experience. Fast tracked potential for partnership, and a tree-change in one.
Reference number: M17743Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.