- Create emotion-driven designs & be a part of a team that pushes boundaries
- Oversee the design process from start to finish
- Work on single residential projects that invoke an emotional response
With a continuously evolving design scene, this emerging studio has been taking the Melbourne community by storm. Known for utilizing materials that blend seamlessly into their surroundings while also creating ultra-chic unique projects with timeless appeal!
With a healthy pipeline of work and a succession plan to put together our client is looking to bring onboard an Associate or someone who is wanting to fast track their career while supporting one of Australia's best known Design Directors.
As a starting point, our client would like you to use your skillset and experience in design, to keep pushing boundaries. As a leader within a team, you will create designs that not only invoke emotion but are also functional. You will be responsible for overseeing every step of the design process. From brainstorming ideas through development onto completion your goal will always be maintaining your clients' vision in mind while ensuring everything they need gets delivered on-time functionality wise.
In short, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- A passion for design
- Extensive experience from Schematic Design through to completion
- A passion for interaction as you will use your client management skills
- Hand-Sketch Abilities
- Revit Experience Preferred (but not essential)
- Upwards of 6 years of industry experience with a minimum of 12 months post-graduate local experience
In return for your amazing skillset, our client offers a welcoming environment, a solid team of Architects and a focus on work/life balance. With the option of flexible working, competitive remuneration, days off on your birthday and monthly team brunches this is the place to be.
Reference number: M18146Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.