This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Studio based Inner Northern Suburbs
- Residential Design & Documentation
- Contract Role, Immediate Start
Do you live in the Northern Suburbs and are sick of commuting for hours to and from work? If spending more time at home doing the things you want to do is important, this opportunity could help you do just that.
Based in the inner northern suburbs, this boutique architectural studio is busy with projects and they need an experienced Architect or Draftsperson to start immediately.
Specialising in residential design and documentation for new homes, renovations, apartments and townhouses, you'll be perfectly suited if you have a strong background in locally based residential projects.
The following is required in order for you to hit the ground running:
- Registered Architect, Draftsperson or Building Designer
- Minimum of 5 years local experience
- Well versed and confident using AutoCAD
- Proven ability to produce quality planning and building permit documentation
- Strong knowledge of building codes and regulations
In terms of your characteristics, if you pride yourself on being:
- Friendly and hard working
- Deadline focused
- Efficient without compromising quality
- Positive outlook and attitude
...these are the same qualities most highly sought by our client and it would suit their small office environment perfectly!
Although this is a 4-month contract which needs someone to start immediately, for the right person, there is a chance it may continue long-term on a permanent part-time basis.
Located among a small strip of shops with a tram line right outside their brand new office, you'll be working on brand new equipment among a friendly, relaxed team. This Director understands the importance of family and supports a genuine work-life balance.
If you fancy working close to home and have the town planning and documentation expertise needed, we want to hear from you!
Reference number: M17763Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.