This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Leading Facade & Cladding Company
- Curtain Wall Experience Required
- Highly Unique Role
Our client is a family-owned leader within the Facade & Cladding industry. With over 40 years working within the industry working on all types of projects including apartments, hospitals, and private residential.
Specializing in all aspects of Facade envelope including Curtain Wall, Window Wall and all Aluminium / Glass window and doors. They're currently seeking a Drafter to join their growing business on an initial contract basis, in their northern suburbs location.
To be successful for this role, you must have the following:
- Minimum 4 years' experience in the Facade Industry as a Drafter / Designer
- Strong Curtain & Window wall experience
- Solid experience with AutoCAD
- CAM experience is highly desired
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Australian drivers license
- Drafting / Engineering Qualification preferred
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a well-established family business within the Facade Industry
- Strong pipeline of projects as well as Cladding Safety Victoria work
- Competitive hourly rate + super
- work/life balance
Reference number: M17673Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.