- Enjoy a creative environment & work with great team-mates
- Experience a variety of projects
- Get paid to do what you love, Inner northern location!
They say that you can't put a price on happiness, but this is exactly why our client is offering such an amazing opportunity. As one of their AutoCAD technicians, you will have the chance to work in a creative environment with great team-mates! This studio works across every sector from residential through to commercial buildings, education and public works.
We can't think of a better place to work than this office. It has an amazing atmosphere, a great team and focuses on the balance between life and career! The architecture here is top-notch as well- they don't limit themselves by only limiting themselves to one way of thinking.
Ideally, to join this amazing team you will ideally have the following:
- Minimum 3 years of local post-graduate experience
- Experience on projects of a reasonable scale and/or complexity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An ability to work on multiple projects/assignments at a time
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and identify key issues to resolve problems effectively and proactively
You will be joining a team of like-minded individuals in an exciting and fast-moving environment. You'll have the chance for both growth, as well stability with this role - there's never been a better opportunity than now!
Our client offers a competitive salary coupled with great benefits including support from other staff members who can help guide your career path forward
Reference number: M18114Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.