BIM MANAGER - ARCHICAD
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- 100% Hands off Documentation
- Complex, Large Scale Project
- CBD Located Progressive Studio
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced ArchiCAD model manager or BIM manager looking to join a thriving, highly progressive studio. This role will be reporting to the National BIM Manager and Director to support a large project team from project initiation throughout the lifecycle of this large, complex job.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the National BIM Manager implement standards and general best practice
- Coordinate, review and resolve any issues in the model
- Assisting consultants and sub-contractors with ArchiCAD related issues
- Audit and review models
- Oversee model health and functions
- Assist in the management of BIM processes, libraries, content and software
This role is with a highly regarded and recognised national practice who are keen to see someone develop within their ranks to a critical ArchiCAD expert in the Melbourne office. We see the successful candidate exhibiting:
- 5+ years ArchiCAD industry experience
- Extensive experience with clash detection and auditing
- Experience in Narvisworks and Solbri
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This ground-breaking project will put your career in the spotlight. Don't miss out on the chance to innovate and push the boundaries of what ArchiCAD can do!
Reference number: M18103Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.