Other Jobs You Might Like
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Manage the BIM direction of this studio
- Highly profile technical projects
- Broad role - manage BIM in a JV scenario
Join this exciting team on a once-in-a-career opportunity to integrate into the Infrastructure space. Support the coordinated delivery of a range of complex projects.
Our Client has just signed the dotted line on one of the most exciting projects for 2022 (and beyond). With early project stages underway, they are in the process of setting up their project strategy and resourcing, and are in need of a Talented BIM Manager to oversee the planning and implementation of model management strategies and workflows.
Additionally there are a number of high profile joint ventures in negotiation, meaning this role will interact with a range of partners.
Providing the central conduit between all Consultants, you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating collaborated model between wider Design Team
- Identifying and resolving conflicts and clashes
- Troubleshooting model issues among the project Team
- Implementing new and emerging BIM processes and technologies
- Overseeing BIM model standards across the project
- Mentoring wider BIM team to ensure quality outcomes
Responsible for overall BIM delivery of complex, multi-faceted projects, your knowledge of BIM and model management will be second to none.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ Years Exp in Architecture
- 5+ Years Exp in BIM Management
- Enjoy being hands on as needed
- Large, Complex Project Background
Don't miss out on the chance to be a key leader on one some of the more complex Melbourne based Infrastructure projects.
Reference number: M18025
Please note: Our offices will be closed from 23rd December 2021 and will reopen Monday 10th January 2022Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.