Other Jobs You Might Like
Sydney / $80k to $100k plus super / S36303
* Permanent, Flexible (Hours) Position
* North Shore
* Creative, Design Environment
A Studio Manager to join an established Architectural practice
Sydney / $110k to $125k plus super / S36306
* BIM Leader wanted!
* Well-respected, mid-sized practice
* North Sydney
You will need a min of 7-8 years experience of managing BIM/CAD systems
- Complex, Large Scale Project
- High Profile Studio
- ArchiCAD Environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced ArchiCAD model manager or BIM manager looking to join a thriving, highly awarded studio.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Studio with ArchiCAD best practice
- Coordinate, review and resolve any issues in the model
- Assisting consultants and sub-contractors with ArchiCAD-related issues
- Audit and review models
- Oversee model health and functions
- Assist in the management of BIM processes, libraries, content and software
This role is with a highly regarded and recognised national practice keen to see someone develop within their ranks to become a critical ArchiCAD expert in the Melbourne office.
We see the successful candidate exhibiting:
- 8+ years of ArchiCAD industry experience
- Extensive experience with clash detection and auditing
- Experience in Navisworks
- Mid to large-scale project delivery experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This ground-breaking project will put your career in the spotlight. Don't miss out on the chance to innovate and push the boundaries of what BIM can do!
Reference number: M18640Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.