BIM PROJECT MANAGER
This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
- Facilitate, Plan and Manage the BIM strategy
- Head up BIM leadership on a Highly-publicised Project
- Start ASAP on an Attractive Salary!
Join this exciting team on a once-in-a-career opportunity - support coordinated delivery of a highly complex project.
Our Client has just signed the dotted line on one of the most exciting projects in 2021 (and beyond). With early project stages underway, they have been setting up their project strategy and resourcing. They are now in need of a Talented BIM Manager who can work within the growing studio to oversee the planning and implementation of model management strategies and workflows.
Providing the central conduit between all Consultants, you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating collaborated model between wider Design Team
- Identifying and resolving conflicts and clashes
- Troubleshooting model issues among the project Team
- Implementing new and emerging BIM processes and technologies
- Overseeing BIM model standards across the project
- Mentoring wider BIM team to ensure quality outcomes
Responsible for the overall BIM delivery of this complex, multi-faceted project, your knowledge of BIM and model management will be second to none. Your can-do attitude means you will be happy to work 50/50 on BIM Management and Architectural delivery as required when you are not working on large, complex projects. Therefore, the studio will look at a flexible approach very favourably.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ Years Exp in Architecture
- 3+ Years Exp in BIM Management
- Revit + dRofus Required
- Large, Complex Project Background
Don't miss out on the chance to be a key leader within this studio but also on one of the most exciting projects of the next five years.
For further information or a confidential chat please contact Stephanie on 03 9349 1055.
Reference number: M17888Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.