This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Key Management Position
- Established, Impeccable Reputation
- Lucrative Salary + Commissions
Do you want to work with leading brands? Do you have an understanding of the design industry?
A design focused studio is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their contemporary CBD located studio.
Due to their superior designs and strong delivery track record, our client has established an impeccable reputation over the last 20 years. With both 'one-off' boutique designs and many nationwide roll-outs... it?s likely you would have spent time in their designs recently!
With many repeat clients and recent partnerships with new major brands, the Directors are keen to see their client list continue to grow. The newly created Business Development Manager position will support the organic growth of the company whilst analysing and developing new business opportunities within the Design industry. Being a key management role, the successful candidate will have company input from day one.
You?ll be working closely with a Business Development focused Director and Managing Director to:
- Act as a representative to potential & existing clients
- Research, identify and develop the brand within the Architectural & Interior Design market
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders of major retail brands
- Assist with fee proposals & the development of social media standards
- Implement and develop upselling and communication standards for client facing Senior Interior Designers
- Attend networking functions, attend to the media and represent our client at award ceremonies
On a personal level, this position would suit a people orientated candidate with strong communication and organisation skills. Candidates with previous design industry experience and a fundamental knowledge of the design industry will be highly advantageous
Software requirements: InDesign, Microsoft Word, Excel
See this established design firm grow from strength to strength, work alongside industry leaders and brand name Clients, be the "face" of the company!Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.