This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Established Reputable Furniture Supplier
- Huge Earning Potential
- Car + Commissions Covered
Our client is a global furniture supplier that has a significant footprint in the international market having been at the forefront of the commercial industry over many years.
Now having established office spaces in Australia, they are searching for an experienced Business Development Manager to lead their Melbourne office, in order to strengthen the company's visibility in the Australian market.
This role is a significant player in developing, supporting and actioning strategic objectives and would suit a highly driven individual who is looking to be an integral part of the future of the business.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be primarily working on targeting key client groups by bringing in already established clientele, networking and working closely within the sales team to develop presentations in order to be at the forefront of the market.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Building on existing, well established client relationships within the Design/Commercial industry
- Networking for new clientele
- Presenting product presentations and concepts in order to meet client expectations
- Working alongside the team in order to forecast trends and present information
- Develop business strategies and implement them
- Manage sales plans and effectively meet targets
The key skills of this position required are:
- Proven history working within the following industries: Architecture, Design, Lighting, Commercial Furniture, Commercial Property
- Strong management and communication skills
- Extremely organised
- Ability to present, analyse and communicate with confidence
- Solid experience in budgeting, delivering sales and forecasting
- Ability to work under pressure whilst being self motivated
- High degree of maturity and initiative
Only those that possess the below will be considered:
- 5+ years experience working in a consultative/sales capacity
- Degree qualified in business, marketing, or a design profession
- Proven portfolio of working on projects with value upwards of $500k
To be successful in this position you should have solid and proven Business Development experience handling large scale accounts and a strong ability to work independently within an international team, while ensuring the clients satisfaction.
Not the right role for you? Do not hesitate to still get in touch with the team here at Bloomfield Tremayne & Partners where the opportunity to work with the leaders in the Design field is just a call away.
Reference number: M16809Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.