This job has now been filled by Bloomfield Tremayne.
CIVIL SITE ENGINEER - ROADS/BRIDGES
- Road & Bridge Projects
- Growing Tier-2 Company
- Site Based Role
Are you currently a Site Engineer that has been working on bridges and/or roads for the last year? This is your opportunity to step up and be part of an ever growing team of Victorian professionals.
Our client is a Tier 2 Civil Construction firm, currently undertaking a $200m road and bridges project in West Melbourne.
In this role you will need to understand VicRoads standards and compliance information for Road and Bridge construction projects thoroughly. Please note that this role will be split between the office and site.
- Contributing and assisting with Tender documentation (estimation, reviewing contracts, tender handover)
- Assistance with site facing requirements at meetings to ensure a safe, legal and efficient working plan
- Liaison with all departments including Construction, Engineers, HSE, Foreman, Accounts)
- Understanding of and immediate action for on site KPIs
- Assistance with approval of Purchase Orders
- Accurate and timely completion of planning checklists, safety audits, NCR's etc
To succeed, you will possess the following:
- 1-2 years relevant industry experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Experience in commercial construction, preferably with a Tier 2 Melbourne builder
- On site experience - this is essential
- Understanding of VicRoads standards and compliance information
- Drivers License and Construction Induction Card
Reference number: M16939Please Note: Bloomfield Tremayne adhere strictly to the Privacy Act 1989, you can be assured that your information will be kept confidential and not forwarded to a 3rd party without your consent.